Our Beliefs

We believe the Scriptures are our supreme and final authority.

Read more: Our Beliefs

Our Practices

We practise Baptism and the Lord's Supper.

Read more: Our Practices

Our Pastors

Glenn Brodie, Giuliano Bordoni, Matt Kingsford

Read more: Our Pastors

Our History

Keperra Baptist Church began as a home based Sunday school in the home of Mr and Mrs Davis in 1953. Constituted in 1958 as the Grovely Baptist Church, it first met in a building in Rolleston Street. In its early years the church was served by a series of student-pastors working under the Home Mission umbrella. In 1964 the church moved to Gilston Street adjacent to the Keperra shopping centre and changed its name to Keperra Baptist Church. In 1971 the church became self supporting with a membership of 69 and moved to its current location at 980 Samford Road in 1978. Over the years, a particular work of God through this church has been the equipping of numerous student-pastors and missionaries for service nationally and overseas.